Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An Apology From The Bottom Line

It has been brought to my attention that it was very difficult to post comments on my blog. Not being a nerd or having any cyber-skills I had no idea about this. My good friend (with a great blog) Lane Chaplin explained it to me over Skype. I had to change my settings in order to allow people other than people with a blogspot account to comment.

This has all now been fixed and anyone can now comment. I am very sorry for the inconvenience and I hope that anyone who has had their comment refused in the past will try and post again. I certainly welcome it.

Tomorrow - Justin Peters Part 4 but to hold you over until then here is Justin Peters appearing on Todd Friel's new TV show "Wretched TV". A word of warning though - the sync is out between the picture and the voices giving a distinct old kung fu movie flavor to it.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Cam
I'm Really looking forward to comment on your blog. I think you are making some really good points. So keep on the good work!