Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Will the Real Rick Warren Please Stand Up!

Rick Warren is proving himself to be one slippery customer. Just what is he trying to do? Become everybody's friend? Not only does the Bible condemn friendship with the world, it is an exercise in futility. The truth will always polarize. Watch these two videos and see if you can discern the personality disorder of "America's Pastor".





Isn't he flat out lying or am I missing something? If Rick Warren was a real man he would stand firm in his convictions and let the chips fall where they may. It's the same problem as the Purpose Driven Synagogue Rick. It's not about franchising your empire or increasing your market share, it's about the One way, One Mediator, One Gospel, One truth, One God, and One Savior! Man up and stop all this sissy boy nonsense!

6 comments:

René said...

My first thought is that Rick Warren is the Queen of sissy boys. But hey I would not say that, and have never said it. And if I haven´t said it before, I sure wouldn´t say it again.

Heath The Blogless said...

I agree he seems to want every one to be his friend.

He seems to forget about a few people in the last 5000 years when says that ever religion and culture supports one man and one woman. Mormons, Islam, Early Jews some African religions all believe that polygamy is OK.

So it should not be the point what does president B.O. think, but what does God say on the issue of marriage.

Shaun RW Little said...

I was posting at a forum about a month ago in which we were discussing Rick Warren's ecumenical "gospel" when the Lord brought into rememberance a dream I had and gave me insight into it's meaning. I'm posting a link to the thread because its too long for me to fit into this comment box.

http://www.christcenteredforums.com/forum/f55/rick_warrens_ecumenicism-8623-post98165.html#post98165

BTW Cameron, I sent you an email to "talkingdonkeys" e-address over week or so ago. Is it the right address? I never got a reply.

Shaun

Cameron Buettel said...

Apeleutheros, I'm sorry if I didn't respond. My e-mail is talkingdonkeys@hotmail.com

Can you send your mail again please.

Thanks
Cam

Shaun RW Little said...

Okay I resent it.

TommyWou said...

To any closeted LGBT folks out there:

There is nothing wrong with your sexuality, any shame you feel is just a cultural thing, you can let it go and be loved for who you are.