Sunday, September 6, 2009

Coming To America

Dear fellow readers, my bags are packed and I am about to catch a plane to the USA in order to attend the Deeper Conference in Atlanta featuring Ray Comfort, Krk Cameron, Todd Fiel, Emeal "EZ" Zwayne, Mark Spence, Ravi Zacharias, Johnny Hunt, Greg Koukl, and Mark Cahill.



I can't wait and if you are attending keep an eye out for me and say hi. Soon after "Deeper" I will be attending First Baptist Church in Cullman, Alabama where Kirk Cameron will be preaching. If you're anywhere in the area I'd love to see you there!

Due to my absence and uncertainty over internet access (do they have it in America?) I have already written my blog posts for the next fortnight. Commencing tomorrow I will be publishing a seven part series on the often taboo subject of spanking. It is a sacred cow that needs a good grilling (especially for those of us in ultra liberal Europe). So be sure to tune in and check out this series and the subsequent inside info from my trip the the USA!

1 comment:

Cameron Buettel said...

It was like drinking from a fire hydrant!