Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cameron Buettel Preaching In Brisbane May 8, 2011

Hi friends, some of you have asked me about my preaching engagements for the remainder of my time here in Brisbane. So, if it takes your interest, here are the remaining 2 engagements, both of which will occur on this Sunday May the 8th. I hope to see some of my Queensland friends at either venue.

I will be preaching at:

Hope Christian Church
When: Sunday May 8 at 9:30am
Message: "The Days Of Noah"
Address: 121 Barbarella Drive, Springwood QLD 4127


View Larger Map

Christian Witness Ministries Fellowship
When: Sunday May 8 at 6pm
Message: "Contending For The Faith (Jude 1-4)"
Address: 2759 Logan Road (Entrance via Millers Road), Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113


View Larger Map

1 comment:

Cameron Buettel said...

I have some video from the second sermon that I hope to post some time soon.