Friday, July 20, 2012

Spicy Q&A With Macarthur, Sproul, And Lawson


I have to confess that I have become a bit of a Q&A tragic in recent years. I just love it when the theological heavyweights get together and speak frankly about hot button issues. And I, for one, am thrilled that this session from the recent Ligonier Conference with RC Sproul, John Macarthur, and Steve Lawson was captured on video and made available for public viewing. This session is loaded with good stuff. They answer questions ranging from the salvation of ethnic Israel to the importance of an historical Adam and a heap of stuff in between. It opens with a question on how they stand together considering the areas where they differ.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Loved this Cameron. (I couldn't get your link to work, so I went directly to the website to watch it.) Thanks for featuring this. Three of my favorite teachers.